- Analyze banking system's data including banking package software, and design DBs which provide to business user via downstream systems like DataMart, MIS and BI. Maintenance DBs in accordance with changing upstream systems.
- In case any changes on upstream system DB design, create proper solutions which reduce the impact on existing system referring existing Core Banking DB.
- Understand the data structure of our data warehouse and proceed day to day operations by liaising with the subcontractor, PIC of data source applications, and the data source user.
- Once any enhancement project is launched, become a project manager of the data warehouse to proceed with the project working with our application software vendor.
- In our daily operation, the candidate plays a role as the L2 help desk of the data warehouse. Therefore, may receive contact from the L1 help desk when any error is detected at the operation department during their monitoring 24×7.
- Once the operation department detects any errors, the candidate works with the outsourcing vendor to investigate the cause and recover the error status.
- After recovering the error status, the candidate works with our outsourcing vendor to analyze the root cause and create a preventive measure.
- The candidate works closely with the bank IT members, the PIC of interface applications at Singapore and Tokyo, and the DWH outsourcing vendor. That is the PIC of banking application software for every transaction in Tokyo.
- Conducting project management by assisting the primary project manager in the banking application development project.
- Manage members and multiple vendor relationships with all hardware/ software vendors or service providers, when necessary, to complete all tasks as required and planned
- Manage projects, which includes resolving issues, controlling vendors/ resources/ schedules, and preparing reports to Management, the Bank and the Head Office for approval if required
- Consult with the Bank and define system requirements for system development/ maintenance
- Coordinating all processes to ensure that these are progressing smoothly for the Bank and developers/vendors, Head Office relevant development team
- Strictly comply with Mizuho Development Policy and Procedures and MAS regulations.
- Specifying Application design based on requirements
- Reviewing the documents delivered by outsourcing vendors plays a crucial role.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, Oracle or other database, ETL tools.
- Knowledge and experience in banking package software is preferable.
- Coordination skills to handle various parties, such as both local and international clients, vendors and counterparts
Knowledge and Skills
- Years of Experience (For any specific field, please indicate accordingly)
At least 5 years of experience in data warehouse in the banking IT sector.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398