- Depot Service Engineer (DSE) shall manage an Incident Stock from which Dispatched, Mail-In Sites and Home Offices users are supplied with replacement devices.
- Responsible for packaging and shipping of devices to users.
- Handle receipt, warranty processing for all warranty cases, repair and re-use of all replaced devices in accordance with customers specifications.
- Operate a dedicated Incident Stock for each Campus Site for the supply of replacement devices to the user at Campus and Associated sites.
- Execute shipping activities for Incidents to Mail-In Site users out of the Field Support Service Hub; execute shipping activities for Incidents and Service Requests to Home Office users out of the Field Support Service Hub.
- Provide continuous improvement for the operational procedures, the installed base and the evolution of customer's business needs (sites, capacity, services, performance, technologies and infrastructure).
- Responsible for the complete logistics tasks - the receipt and review of incoming goods, warehousing, the shipping of new devices as well as the tracking of shipments.
- Min 3 years similar experience for Depot Service Engineer.
- Min 5 years of similar experience for Depot Manager (experience in leading a team of Field Support Engineer and Depot Support Engineer).
- Good knowledge in logistics/supply chain.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247