- To execute first level troubleshooting support to end-users for problems relating to computer hardware/software and application systems.
- To provide advice and assistance to users on the usage of basic functional features of software and hardware peripherals
- To perform basic administrative support, documentation, asset management and routine IT housekeeping services
- To explore and evaluate new technologies in alignment with organization's vision
- To implement and support IT infrastructure projects
- Min Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
- Min 1-2 year of experience in supporting end users
- working knowledge of TCP/IP, MS Window OS, MS Office Productivity software, computer peripherals, printers, scanners, etc.
- Able to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instruction
- Resourceful with excellent problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- User-oriented attitude and a team player
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Open to work in Tuas Area
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536