This role will be responsible for integrating custom-created and third party web applications with the goal of fashioning a robust user experience for a growing suite of applications. The ideal candidate will have specific experience with server load balancing software and hardware, database replication approaches, redundant architectures, and other, related concepts that provide high availability software.
This position is for a web developer that has the additional, documented, experience in micro-services creation, integration and update using the python scripting language.
Candidate must communicate well, demonstrate sound analytical and troubleshooting skills, be able to work independently and function well in a highly matrixed organization. Must be willing to travel as needed to engage Applications field and managerial teams directly for development, launch and support.
The perfect candidate will display a combination of process awareness, creative thinking, and the ability to work in an agile environment; able to define and integrate best practices where useful, while also forthright and frank about discarding processes that are not useful.
- 3-5 years of python application creation, integration and maintenance in a micro services application
- Demonstrated experience integrating and/or creating best-of-breed load balancing software, hardware, or architectural approaches targeted at creating high availability web applications
- Experience in the fundamentals of integrating open source and custom-created software into a micro services application environment.
- User Experience (UX) exposure or experience Scrum/agile awareness and involvement Solid team contributor but able to work to independently when needed
- BEng/BSc in a Computer Science/Engineering related field
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536