A leading test and measurement equipment company with strong brand name in the region is currently on the look out for passionate DevOps Engineer to join their exciting team to make a real difference in Singapore and the region.
- Propose innovative ideals into robust software and solve complex design and implementation problems.
- Develop source code, script and build pipelines to automate software development processes
- Deploy and maintain systems on Linux/Window in Cloud or on-premise
- Data platform construction and administration
- Develop, administer, maintain and implement data governance policies and procedure
- Manage the migration to new data technologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders and engineers to ensure that solutions meet business needs
- Investigate new technologies and application and apply modern software engineer practices
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Proficient in Shell script, Python, modern C++, Java, Scala, Perl
- Experience using DevOps tools platforms like Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift, Linux/Window
- Good at SQL queries and relational databased
- Experienced with Azure, AWS or other Cloud based PaaS/SaaS environment
- Strong experience with big data processing and developing application and data sources via Hadoop, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, MapReduce, HBASE, Flume Spark
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player and yet strong individual contributor
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289