You will be part of the Engineering Team and be responsible for the management of our cloud infrastructure and CICD deployment pipeline.
What you will be working on:
- Work with the engineering and operations team in delivering robust infrastructure services according to the business requirements and demands
- Define and evolve 'Build and Release' practices, ensuring the system aligns with open standards and meets requirements for high availability, resiliency, scalability and security
- Work closely with product team, system integrators, infrastructure, development, and operations engineers to provide fully automated build and deployment routines.
- Assist in the development of industry standards to allow technical interoperability of various component
- Lead infrastructure implementation and operation team in design, development and implementation scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facility autonomous delivery teams.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent
- Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in
- Knowledge of:
- IT infrastructure engineering and operation
- Operational automation and scripting
- Software Defined Network and Infrastructure as Code
- Application hosting infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes
- Hybrid Infrastructure - Cloud with VMware, Azure, AWS and GCP
- Monitoring and logging
- Experience in Terraform and Jenkins
- Good understanding of DevOps, Agile Methodology, ITIL, modern application development, infrastructure security and compliance
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194