The DevOps/Software Integrator is responsible for the provisioning, packaging, deployment and administration of the project platform as well as contributing to development of components of this platform. Ready to be flexible and proactive and comfortable with learning a new domain and new concepts and techniques. The DevOps/Software Integrator will be working in an AGILE team, building world leading technology. With good knowledge of Cloud technologies and Cloud approaches to integration, deployment and configuration of applications using DevOps principles will be a key value point for her / his contribution to the team.
As a software engineer who has integration skills, the DevOps/Software Integrator is as comfortable with boot-strapping physical devices as you will do debugging at any level of the SW / platform stack, and advanced use of I/SDEs to contribute at source code level. Naturally you will be supreme power user of base OS (Linux) cli and shell scripting who eats automation tools for breakfast!
- Provisioning, packaging, deployment and administration of the software platform for a development, testing, validation, demonstration and operational purposes
- Management and maintenance of the platform infrastructures with a DevOps and IAC (infrastructure-as-code) approach
- Provisioning Cloud platform to meet the project requirements with cybersecurity implications identification
- To gather requirements, design, code and test software components and/or their integration process as assigned by the team leader
- Work in an agile, cross-functional multinational team, actively engaging to support the success of the team
- Delivery of high-quality best-practice clean code.
- To think out of the box to contribute to solving complex technical integration problems and to work collaboratively with the rest of the team to build a shared approach consensus
- Bachelor's Degree in Software E