- Collaborate with various teams that includes Development and Products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance of solutions and correction of build errors.
- Respond to system alerts and warnings in a timely manner and coordinates delivery of services to user groups and ensures IT service is uninterrupted.
- Develops standards, processes and controls for configuration and release activities
- Devise, update and execute preventative maintenance plans for systems
- Create and maintain clear documentation on system environments
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Test/PoC/Investigate new technologies
- Manage orchestration and automation systems as installed
- Develop and supports the design, development, installation, implementation and administration of network and server backup solutions as well as participate in business continuity and disaster recovery Plans
- Assists with security audits and reviews, risk analysis, network forensics and penetration testing per IT policies & procedures
- Analyzes, designs, implements projects as well as support for the company telecommunications and networks
- Ensures infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Engineering, IT, Science, or related discipline
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in the below areas
- Competent with Database Administration tasks
- Experienced with Linux environments. This encompass application/service/OS configuration & troubleshooting, besides basic functionality.
- Experience with the latest DevSecOps orchestration tools and Docker containers which are application-centric rather than component-specific
- Experience in designing a DevSecOps environment, implement and maintaining it with compliance to regulatory & compliance framework - PCI, GDPR, PDPA, PDPC
- Sound delivery experience of DevOps solutions on cloud computing platforms such as AWS/AliCloud/GCP/Azure
- Proficiency in the deployment and usage of CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, Circle CI, Bamboo, Travis CI
- Proficiency with containers and tools for containers - such as lxd, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos (added advantage for candidates experienced with Kubernetes technologies such as Rancher, Docker Swarm, Google Kubernetes, Apache Mesos / Marathon)
- Proficiency with systems that support Infrastructure-as-Code ideals, such as Ansible AWX/Tower, Chef, Terraform, Puppet, and so on
- Familiarity with deployment of application performance monitoring (APM)
- Ability to automate repeatable processes via scripts (e.g. via Terraform, bash, Powershell, Ruby, Perl, JS, Python, etc.)
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096