In-Flyt Experience (IFE)
In its business shift, In-Flyt Experience Business Line is massively digitalizing its offers with comprehensive digital in-flight entertainment solutions. Over the past years, while evolving our solution, we have engaged with premier airlines across the globe to ensure we are thoroughly addressing their pain points. In parallel, IFE has engaged with recognized leaders in the consumer world to enrich IFE solutions on proven hardware technologies and software development methodologies from some of the largest digital players. IFE implements a technological shift, by bridging the gap with the consumer world into end-to-end platforms, spanning both on the ground and onboard the aircraft, with the onboard systems are now recognised as a simple extension of the ground infrastructure.
Digital Competence Center (DCC)
IFE has decided to create a leading technology center in Singapore for its IFE Digital Engineering. It will leverage on unique digital skillset from Singapore and neighbouring countries on Cloud engineering. Thanks to a multi-year strategic plan, is locating at WeWork@Suntec, a center that will be the Cloud Center of Excellence for IFE Business Line. Initiatives towards public cloud will be lead from Singapore, it covers Site Reliability expertise, Security analysts, and push-to-cloud projects. High-end cloud engineers are expected to be part of such project and rely on Agile and modern leadership practices.
As a Software/DevOps Engineer, you will build our digital product and services that power our Airline customers, and continuously improve our engineering practices. You will design, implement and deploy applications and backend business services that will empower passenger experience for our Airline customers and build data analytical solutions for better monitoring and reporting capabilities for our operational support teams. You will be an individual contributor in a high visibility role, positioning you to deliver high impact at IFE Digital Engineering team and challenging you with learning opportunities that will help you grow and accelerate your career.
- Design, develop and deploy IFE digital solutions with focus on high availability and scalability.
- Drive collaboration within Agile teams of Engineers and Product Owners and UI Designers to build new product features
- Collaborate closely with squad engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional squad.
- Collaboration with Cloud CoE team to improve the tooling, develop a safe, secure framework for fast deployment of Inflyt Experience digital solutions.
- Be hands-on and deliver on frontend applications and backend platform services.
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop individually to continue to grow and provide training to individuals and other functional groups as needed
- Continuously improve IFE digital solutions by innovating on the services offered.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any relevant field
- 3 years of software development experience
- Experience in web/mobile application development, networking or systems software development.
- Experience with cloud platforms, Docker, CI tools, and configuration management tools.
- Experience working with virtualization and clustered orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform).
- You are interested in working on front end and backend services as a Full Stack Engineer.
- You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You are experienced running software in DevOps environments.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
- You are comfortable with asynchronous communication, being able to work independently while always sharing context with your team members.
- You are experienced in Agile software development and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of public APIs for web (e.g. REST APIs and/or API Gateways)
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398