- Work on diversified cloud Platforms consisting of Databases and CICD, Logging, and monitoring tools.
- Automate manual processes and aim to eliminate them.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
- Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure.
- Perform training about database design modelling as well as ensuring best operational practices across the company.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Unix platforms.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platforms.
- Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or FreeBSD/OpenBSD of Operating Systems.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247