Scope of work:
- Working in an Agile manner with the goal of improving DevOps maturity.
- Create and fully manage vital solutions and services to the wider enterprise networks teams and their customers.
- Interact with Product and Service Owners, Architects and fellow Engineers to develop enhancements and craft new products and services.
- Focus on the development of new network tooling capabilities supporting the tooling vision and wider Network Transformation.
- Troubleshoot particularly challenging incidents and problems
- Experience with network monitoring, netflow, performance across broad spectrum of LAN, WAN, Metro, Public/Private, Cloud networks
- Strong with Linux related platforms
- Experience with network equipment in an enterprise environment (such as Cisco, Juniper, HPE/Aruba, etc)
- Experience in deploying and configuring hypervisor solutions (KVM, VMware, Cisco Hyperflex or similar)
- Experience in configuring Public Cloud (Azure/AWS) networks and deploying application solutions
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Experience with modern approaches to source-code management and control through tools like TFS and Git/GitHub
- Practical experience with Ansible Tower, Docker, OpenShift, the use/development of REST-based APIs and a passion for open-source approaches to network management
- ITIL v3 Certification prefereable
Virginia, Chiau Yi Lai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1655564