.NET Senior Software Engineer (Permanent Role)
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C# and .NET frameworks
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and familiarity with the .NET framework, ideally including some exposure to ASP.Net Core.
- 5-7 years' experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Good understanding of SQL and Relational Databases, specifically Microsoft SQL Server.
- Basic know how of Agile process and practices
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of concurrent programming.
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to De Guzman, Robi Anne at email@example.com
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1544992
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992