- Responsible to maintain and improve plant Instrument and Electrical (I/E) equipment performance and liability.
- Managing the instrument and electrical integrity statutory compliance
- Ensuring all relevant activities (maintenance and engineering work) are executed in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements as well as corporate guidelines
- Being responsible in identifying areas for improvement of all I/E equipment
- Supporting improvement processes to reduce any corrective maintenance
- Diploma in Electrical or Instrument Engineering with experience in a similar capacity for a Petrochemical / Chemical industry or related industry
- Good working knowledge and skills in instrument calibration, electrical system networks, and industrial computer technology
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855