Our client in a well-funded Unicorn MedTech Startup is in the search for passionate Software Engineer to join the exciting team in Singapore.
In this role, you will be involved in the software development and maintenance though the full life - cycle process.
- Solve software problems through thorough evaluation and troubleshooting.
- Design and develop new products as well as product changes and enhancements.
- Design and develop test framework of medical systems on time and on budget
- Generate written reports that can clearly contribute to the Design History File.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (R&D, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Department).
- Create procedures for implementation and testing of algorithms.
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes.
- Provide engineering support in the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues.
- Bachelor or master's degree in electrical engineering, or related field
- 2 to 5 years professional experience working on software and/or electrical systems.
- Knowledge of Eclipse based development environments like 'Kinetis' or 'Code Composer'
- Proficient in C/C++ for UDP/IP and microcontroller programming
- Experience in real-time operating systems like 'VxWorks', 'QNX', 'ThreadX'
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are smart, creative and energetic individual who wants to be challenged and join a startup culture with highly agile and fast-pace environment. Let's discuss further!
Please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289