As a Software Engineer for the Embedded Software team, you will be part of a team that develops embedded products such as contact or contactless payment & transport cards, biometric payment cards, Bluetooth payment card & wearable secure elements for payment & royalty, we are actively seeking talented Software Engineers to join us in innovating & improving our development process. Our customers in payment, banking, transport and loyalty services.
A week in the life of a Software Engineer
- You will develop banking payment embedded products by collaborating with Technical Leaders, Project Leaders and Project Managers.
- You will develop different types of software for example implement product requirements using C or Java or assembly language, create your own unit test, define validation test plan & develop test cases using Visual Basic .NET language and integration test in order to be able to deliver stable and robust software.
- You will have an opportunity to develop desktop application for efficiency and process improvement using Java and .NET framework.
- You will participate in the writing and review of technical and design specifications.
- You will provide innovative technical solutions.
- You will collaborate with Project Leaders on the project to support the integration and training of the product.
- You will provide level 3 support for products and customer projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- We are looking for someone with development experience using assembly, C language or Java or Visual Basic .NET framework.
- Experience with microcontrollers, desktop application development and security - a plus.
- We would like someone to join our team who is motivated by technical topics, rigorous, curious, precise, pragmatic, mindful of quality and reusability, autonomous, a team-player and customer-oriented.
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931