My client is a well known MNC in the Automation industry, currently looking for a firmware engineer to assist in their daily operations.
- Take responsibility for designing, verification and completion of new products. Includes enhancements to existing products, product developments, design, documentation, firmware and test software department
- Work closely with mechanical and electrical team to meet design specifications
- Overall project and product responsibility for firmware engineering documentation creation and maintenance to meet quality standards.
- Take part in review of software, firmware, test requirements and designs
- Analysing failure modes and diagnostics for products
- Provision of technical product support and knowledge to internal and external customers
- Take part in improvements activities
- Troubleshooting of product design and performance
- Experienced in C, C# and assembly programming skills.
- Experienced with user interface software, firmware and hardware test strategies, programs, equipment and Digital/Analog circuit design knowledge
- Ability to understand mechanical, pneumatic and electronic systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- No quota for foreigners
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at Kenneth.Ho@experis.com.sg / Click Apply or call 65 6232 5241
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958