Mandated by our client who is a startup unicorn in MedTech to search for the passionate Software Engineer to join their exciting operation in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solve software problems through thorough evaluation and troubleshooting.
- Design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements.
- Generate written reports that can clearly contribute to the Design History File.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team
- Create procedures for implementation and testing of algorithms.
- Participate in software design of medical class devices
- Participate in software implementation for the pilot and later stage production of the device.
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes.
- Design and oversee firmware for each module and each stage of the system.
- Knowledge of any Windows based development platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 2 to 5 years professional experience working on software and/or electrical systems.
- Solid knowledge and problem-solving skills in C and C++ programming languages for UDP/IP and microcontroller programming
- Experience with Eclipse based development environments
- Prior exposure to UL 2601/IEC60601 and ISO 62304 is a plus
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at Kenneth.Ho@experis.com.sg / Click Apply or call 65 6232 5241
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289