- 5 Day office hour
- Salary: $4000 - $5000 (Commensurate with working experience)
- Yearly renewable Full-time contract
- Work as a game expert to resolve the players complicated issues that escalated by
- outsourcing Agents
- Monitor the service quality and resolve outbreaks or emergencies on time, to ensure our
- CX service quality meets the standard.
- Manage and synchronize information with outsourcing vendors
- Revising and building player-facing support templates, FAQs and other materials.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) in Mandarin with non-English speaking Customer Service Team and vendors based in China Headquarter to resolve the players' issues
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' levels Chinese or equivalent certifications) to communicate with non-English speaking customer service team and vendors in China to resolve the players' issues
- At least 1 Year of experience in the gaming or customer service industries, ideally from within a BPO
- Experience with managing multiple projects and prioritizing according to impact Interest or experience in the gaming industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Work in Singapore
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205