As an Engineering Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development builds of Touch and Display modules. Your goals are to ensure that modules are built according to specifications, and shipped according to the given timeline.
- Lead cross-functional communication between internal project teams as well as external vendors.
- Track Design of experiments (DOE) status and drive Failure analysis/Corrective actions (FA/CA) execution and implementation.
- Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management as well as escalation when appropriate.
- Drive day-to-day Engineering build activities at vendor's factory.
- Plan executable schedule for engineering build to fulfil shipment requirements.
- Ensure shipment and build schedule is on time.
- Sync-up daily build status with cross-functional teams.
- Lead daily meeting and summarize meeting notes.
- Liaise with China team for requirements, escalations and reporting.
- BS/MS in Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 2 years in engineering development or engineering program management
- Have general knowledge on product development life cycle (Proto build, EVT, DVT, etc.)
- Familiar with technical risk assessment review
- Good in writing report and technical summary/note
- Attention to details and good project management skills
- LCD Display technical knowledge is a plus
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247