Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide monthly progress reporting and status updates to the Authority.
- Develop and manage the data integration programs with the Authority's furnished software that include Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Services Tools (version 9.x and above).
- Responsible for complying with data integration development processes and standards defined by the Authority.
- Conduct and support requirement gathering with the Authority's project team for new Data Integration program development.
- Perform all required testing to ensure quality of deliverables that includes User Acceptance Test (UAT), System Integration Test (SIT) and On-site System Acceptance Test (OSAT).
- Deliver all required documentations (in compliance to the Authority's QMS processes and standards) which shall minimally include design specifications, data specifications, user requirements, mapping documents and unit test plan.
- The candidate(s) should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- At least three years of working experience in developing or administrating Data Integration or Data virtualisation enterprise systems, with at least 1 full cycle
- Good knowledge of data integration, including:
- Proficiency in Informatica PowerCenter Tools and Informatica Data Services (version 9.x and above) is required.
- Proficiency in designing, implementing, and building Data Warehouses/Data Lakes involving SAP, Oracle database and SQL server using Data Integration tools is required.
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107