- Understand the overall project plan and project requirements, customer and project expectations and key deliverables
- Demonstrate good technical skills to complete assigned project tasks.
- To anchor requirement analysis, onsite co-ordination and contribute to project planning and estimations
- Complete project tasks / activities on time with desired quality; ensure adherence to performance parameters through internal checks
- Execute Projects activities as per protocols defined by the client/ company; proactively highlight any project risks, dependencies and bottlenecks in completing the assigned activities.
- Understand the client business and technology landscape and demonstrate knowledge of the same on the project
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Business Intelligence or ETL/data integration subsystem development
- Good Data Modelling and SQL experience or good knowledge of relational database and SQL language
- Experience in ETL and scripting is ideal
- Experience in Micro Strategy and Tableau is a big plus
- Appreciation of ER and dimensional modelling
- Exposure to debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
- Experience in creating and deploying reports, dashboards.
- Ability to write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers
- Familiarity with agile project management environments is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have appreciation and good understanding of data and database technologies and is proficient in working with databases.
- Demonstrates ability to interact with client stakeholders effectively and establish connect
- Ability to mentor junior associates on technical aspects
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096