- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Company/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
- Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
- Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
- University degree in health-related field;
- 2- 4 years of monitoring experience gained from a global CRO and /or other related clinical research environment is preferred;
- Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities, project management;
- Computer literacy;
- Should be both a team worker and self-motivated professional;
- Detailed-minded & well-organized;
- Strong determination to grow with the organization.
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205