* Work with the designers to create user-centric websites, mobile applications and digital assets.
* Work with the Back-End developers to implement software interface and functionality
* Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentation technology.
* Develop new user-facing features for both web and mobile devices
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimise application for maximum speed, reliability and scalability
* Collaborate with other team members
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques
* Support and maintain existing applications
* 4+ years' web development experience required
* Good understanding of asynchronous programming, e.g. partial page updates and AJAX
* In-depth understanding of software development processes (design, development and deployment)
* Familiarity with testing and debugging applications
Virginia, Chiau Yi Lai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1655564