- Work with the designers to create user-centric websites, mobile applications and digital assets.
- Work with the Back-End developers to implement software interface and functionality
- Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentation technology.
- Develop new user-facing features for both web and mobile devices
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed, reliability and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques
- Support and maintain existing applications
- 4+ years' web development experience required
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming, e.g. partial page updates and AJAX
- In-depth understanding of software development processes (design, development and deployment)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with testing and debugging applications
- Basic knowledge of source control methodologies, such as Git Flow
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536