3 -5 years of front-end developer experience
We are looking for an eCommerce Front-End Developer to identify, coordinate and address untapped opportunities in the end-to-end customer journey by translating commercial & communications objectives into cost-effective and data-driven web & mobile solutions through the creative use of technology and user experience principles.
- Implement the execution of digital content, ensuring templates remain up-to-date & aligned with global content strategy, participate in the planning of yearly digital content activities via B2C Marketing, Commercial, Social & Brand roadmaps and support the Front End Coding requirements for eCommerce team of client on the web and mobile sites, ensuring all global content is adapted to performance, brand & web accessibility guidelines.
- Participate in influencing the campaign design process to ensure commercial needs are met and executed in a timely manner, executing personalization and geo-targeted campaigns on the website in coordination with cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with experience designers, CRM, communications, legal, and business development on a rapid and iterative product development to seize new commercial opportunities external to the IS roadmap.
- Increase the visibility on technical opportunities outside of IS constraints, support product designers with agile solutions and development processes.
- Manage bottlenecks, resolve escalations, anticipate and make project & resource trade-offs, balance the business needs against technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building greater customer experiences.
- Nourish the operations roadmap in collaboration with the eCommerce Manager to define digital vision, objectives & strategy, contributing to the definition of global campaigns & permanent content, oversee transversal global planning with all stakeholders, development & execution of landing pages to increase qualified visits, acquisition, conversion, retention and ensure quality & timely execution of digital content to end consumers, evangelize eCommerce digital innovation by growing eCommerce into new categories (social, communications, eRetailing, B2B etc)
- Leverage understanding of web design principles, technical capabilities, consumer behavior, and operational processes to develop and drive website strategies to increase conversion, improve customer experience & loadtime optimization and coordinate and manage delivery of digital projects, leveraging & supporting external agencies to ensure timely delivery and quality of digital assets while aligning closely with technical & brand guidelines.
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelors' Degree in a relevant field
- 3 - 5 years' experience in front-end developing
- Minimum knowledge (between 1 and 3 years) with one of these frameworks: Angular2+, React, Vue
- Minimum knowledge (between 1 and 3 years) with Webpack
- Solid understanding of ES6
- Solid CSS methodology: OOCSS, BEM or SMACSS
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194