- Frontend development for eCommerce team on the web and mobile sites, ensuring all content is aligned to global strategy on performance, brand & web accessibility.
- Designing, developing and upgrading the platform to ensure commercial needs are met and executed in a timely manner.
- Colloborate with cross functional teams as well as development team from Head office
- Optimising components for performance and design across different web-capable devices and browsers.
- Participate in code and design reviews to increase conversion, improve customer experience and cultivate best practices in accordance to global strategies and guidelines
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or other related fields.
- Proficient in at least one of the front-end frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- Good knowledge and understanding of Webpack, OOCSS, BEM or SMACSS
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096