- Complimentary Skills: Angular 2 - 6, jQuery, Continuous Integration/Deployment, Git.
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Exposure to PCI compliant organisation
- Azure Infrastructure experience
- Exposure to a fast-paced dynamic environment
Key Selection Criteria
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline/experience
- Experience with creating and interacting with MS SQL database systems
- Team oriented, flexible and able to work in fast evolving work environment.
- Ability to integrate procedural steps and processes with technical requirements and system functions to assure successful delivery of work
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills and the ability to understand stakeholder requirements and develop innovative solutions to issues and to negotiate strategic outcomes.
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service including the ability to be proactive in identifying customer requirements, use integrity and discretion to deal with confidential or sensitive information, and establish and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for generating workplace innovation, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and taking responsibility for initiating outcomes.
- Ensure high quality fault free application delivery, ensuring change control and testing protocols are adhered to
- Maintain effective and current documentation.
- Perform other duties as required by the group/business unit.
- Participate in unit and group/division meetings, projects and initiatives as required.
- Enhance our reputation with our customers through quality product, responsiveness, and service delivery.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536