FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
You will be involved in designing and implementing end to end solutions to complex problems. From user interactions to APIs to persistence you will build the absolute best user experience. And you'll do all this with the latest tools and technologies.
This opportunity will have you work with, and learn from a team with a proven track record of building successful technology applications that will have the potential to touch and transform millions of lives.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products
- Participate in the development process from definition to deployment.
- Develop cutting-edge technologies to improve our internal software offering.
- Maintain and improve existing cloud-based applications, reducing costs and streamlining efficiency.
- Engineer code that is efficient, standard and well documented.
- Take on challenging tasks as needed with an eagerness to develop skills in new areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- MS/BS Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge over Microservices architecture/service-oriented architecture
- Experience with one or more of: AWS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Python, Docker, Jira and GIT
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Proficient knowledge of Linux server operating systems
- Experience over reactive programming and toolkit such as vert.x an added advantage
- Experience in UI development with React JS
- Experience working with REST services via AJAX
- Good to have Experience in integrating with generic web services such as GoogleMaps, weather services, etc
- Experience collaborating on interface definitions with tools such as Swagger/OpenAPI
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang
Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario
EA License No: 02C3423
Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914