Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of the Software Project team building innovative Transportation solutions, the Full-stack Software Developer will:
- Be responsible for the software solution design, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the product/functional specification of the solution
- Ensure all work adhere to Thales software development methodologies and processes.
- Thoroughly document design to ensure the usability, supportability and maintainability of the developed solution.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience of full web application development lifecycle; including tools, best practices, continuous deployment, dependency/complexity management, scale/performance tuning, monitoring, resiliency, etc.
- Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies
- Proficiency in C#, .NET core, Python
- Experience in C++, Go, Java is good-to-have
- Experience in Industrial protocol integration (e.g. Modbus) is good-to-have
- Experience with installing and configuring NGINX and Web servers
- Experience with relational/object-oriented storage
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Good knowledge of virtualization and container systems (e.g. VMWare, Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Experience with test automation tools and framework for web application
- Experience with setting up continuous integration and continuous deployment (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Circle CI)
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552