- Location: Changi (Moving to OneNorth by the end of the year)
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience, with AWS + Variable Bonus
- You will join an agile squad designing and developing digital solutions
- Understand the functional aspects of the delivery and able to constructively discuss with the Product Owner
- Responsible for the availability of a regular product increment incorporating new features
- Complete all fundamental tasks for the delivery of new functionality from Application Architecture, Design, Implementation to the tests phase (unit tests, functional tests, and performance tests)
- To implement features by defining test, develop feature and associated automated tests. If appropriate implement security tests and load tests.
- Write and review the necessary technical documentation
- Decide and implement team level code quality standards, and ensure that delivered code follows those quality standards
- Apply software craftsmanship best practices (tdd, clean code, peer reviews)
- At least 4 years of experience as a fullstack software engineer in development using Agile methods
- Equipped with general technical architecture methodology understanding (RPO, RTO, SLA, flow matrix) and have skills to design and challenge technical architecture
- Have Database administration basics (Ex: MySQL dump, clustering models, deployment architecture)
- Have experience about containerization: cgroup and namespace, Docker, Kubernetes, runC
- Used to Devops tooling such as GIT and a CICD tool
- Experience in building data infrastructure is a plus, preferably on Azure Cloud
- Experience in deploying machine learning model into production environment is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience with a Big Data framework (eg: Spark, Hadoop…) is a plus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Fullstack Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423