Main Job Purpose:
Assists real estate investment, asset & property management and developer support company software as their solution for financial accounting, operations and reporting by working with our team of developers, project managers, account managers, and others.
- Provides application support and assistance to existing clients in Asia Pacific.
- Ensures program's designs meet requirements by working closely with the team that defines financial and operational requirements
- Fosters strong client relationships by providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Helps our clients determine the best ways to fit their business model into our application by testing and documenting their requirement needs.
- Executes innovative project plans by training clients on new business process and/or system changes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting, finance, software development
- Real estate property management accounting highly preferred with an understanding of GAAP, IFRS and consolidations in a multi-entity real estate environment.
- At least 3 - 5 years of exposure to real estate operations, including accounting and lease management
- Knowledge of financial services front and back office operations
- Experience in software training and implementation a big plus.
- Ability to handle clients effectively, escalating issues when needed
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536