- Responsible for global in-game hacking tools discovery/research/collations and functional test.
- Stay aware of new security threats and propose appropriate solutions
- Improve security of existing game systems and implement new security measures where needed
- Conduct testing, analyse and conclude the result; then work together with the development team to identify the loopholes and resolve them.
- Meet the deadline of ad-hoc requirements requested.
- Bachelor degree in Computer or a related field.
- Passionate in Gaming Industry preferably in Shooting Games.
- Experienced in Internet, Gaming related industry is a plus.
- Good knowledge in hacking assisting tools.
- Proactive and excellent communication skills.
- Good teamwork and good sense of responsibility
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741