1. Creative: receive, conceptualize and execute briefs from the marketing team, in the creation of the following:
-Logos/Icons/Pictographs: to create a visual identity for a product or concept idea.
- Presentation Templates: to furnish the marketing team with visually eye-catching PowerPoint templates for customer presentations, fragrance documents and the like.
- Pack shots / Packaging Design: create simulated product packaging ideas by designing the bottle and label to support a concept (2D).
- Labels: create attractive labels for our fragrance samples to increase the appeal of our customer submissions.
- Concept Boards: tell a visual story to sell a fragrance, either in the style of a product advertisement or a fantasy visual with coherent interacting elements: person, background, ingredient call outs, headline and text.
-Mood Boards: tell a visual story by assembling a collection of images working together to create a specific atmosphere.
-Image touch ups: alter photographs by changing/adding/erasing certain elements to achieve the desired results.
-Event Design: Work hand in hand with the marketing team to create room set-ups for customer or internal events: booths, posters, boards, stands and display materials to convey information and emotion.
-Photoshooting: People / Product, as required
Additionally, the following would be useful
- Video Editing: Assembling short corporate or concept videos using stock footage and/or internal footage, with visual effects, text, and music
2. Organizational & Process
-Graphic Design Library: Image Bank. Start a collection of visuals that can be accessed and used by the marketing team for their day to day work
-Organizing all graphic design work in the team's shared drive, liaising with our graphic designers globally to build up our portfolio of available materials
-Brief acceptance and prioritization: Put in place a process to receive design requests from the marketing team to be able to manage time efficiently and effectively. Maintain an up to date project management file.
- Sourcing external vendors as required
1) University degree in graphic design and 2 years working experience in a corporate environment, consumer products
2) High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) as well as PowerPoint. Proficiency in video editing (Premiere, After Effects) is a plus
3) Proficiency in design platforms for non-professionals (Canva, Pitchy…. Or similar)
4) Experience in design for digital marketing (social media platforms, websites…)
5) Interest in all aspects of fragranced consumer products.
6) Highly organized, good time-management.
7) Brings own ideas and suggestions, demonstrates creative thinking and searches for optimal solutions and results
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914