GRAPHICS DESIGNER & CONTENT CREATOR
- Support marketing team in designing and creative aspects
- Conceptualise, design and layout artworks for both online and offline platforms.
- Edit photographs and illustrations as assigned.
- Check colour proofs and errors and send final files for production.
- Integrating audio, graphics, animation, and video into presentation
- Be able to plan, shoot, and edit high quality video content and photographs.
- Power user of Adobe Creative suite (Adobe Premiere, Aftereffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Proficient at 2D graphic and 2D animation.
- Provide support with ad-hoc projects or tasks to develop proof of concepts, publicity or marketing materials,
video production, troubleshooting,
- Manage and maintain image galleries.
- Proper documentation and archival of artwork files
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior or management.
- Possess Diploma or Degree in visual communication, graphic design or equivalent with minimum 2 years of
- Ability to provide an online reel and portfolio along with resume. Show versatility of video and 2D skills.
- Proficient in designing software such as Adobe CS Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Light room and
- Creative, innovative, and good sense of design with an eye for upcoming trends and the general direction of
the design industry and online creative space
- Able to work under tight deadline in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands about branding and have knowledge in print production.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914