It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Mall, Residential and Industrial properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- 5 Days Work
- Spearhead the leasing division and responsible for department P&L
- Responsible for all tenancy management activities for the company, and will be the assigned key point of contact with the tenants for all the properties.
- Provide guidance to new tenants on building fit-out procedures, and be responsible for hand-over of tenant premises in accordance with checklist and follow up and close all defects identified.
- Responsible for monthly tenancy management reporting, compiling of approved design occupant load and update building fit out manuals periodically.
- Ensure all proper documentations for renovations works are submitted and approved before commencement of works
- Working closely with Property Management team to follow up closely with tenant's project managers/contractors to ensure compliance with local authority and building standards and requirements
- Conduct regular inspections of work site and ensure strict adherence to our policies and procedures
- Manage the delivery of excellent customer services consistent with the company's service
- Review structure, processes and policies, set standards and best practices within corporate tenancy management in the company
- Degree / Master holder
- Above 7 years of relevant experience within Property industry
- Strong and well-verse in Property Leasing Terms
- Ability to present strong leadership and planning skill
- CEA / RES / KEO license holder
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947