- Oversee & manage the end-to-end execution of the platform development, from concept to design to production and launch
- Full P & L responsibilities
- Personnel development and team growth management - the quality of our people determines the quality of our products
- Deliver & refine feature roadmaps to deliver improved experiences, by prioritizing UI/UX development features accordingly and monitoring the analytics relating to user engagement metric
- Manage & communicate the overall platform design & progress to stakeholders
- Work closely with in-house %/outsourcing engineering partners on the evolving platform demands to ensure scalability, security & healthy operational capacity
- Work closely with the publishing team to ensure a smooth rollout journey for developers/studios
- Engage & work with game developers and studios to produce high quality entertainment content for the platform, including but not limited to mobile games, live streaming or other entertainment content.
- Ability to cope in a fast-changing business environment of changing aspirations with a calm and rational demeanor in a deadline-driven space.
- Strong planning and organizing skills to manage several communication and balance quality with business and priorities
- Willing to make and take hard decisions for the greater good of the business.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in gaming or platform production, of which 5 years are in leadership positions
- Familiar with SDLC, or software product development methodologies
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552