A fast-growing medical device company is expanding in the region and on the search for a passionate Head of Sales Training, APAC to join their exciting in Singapore.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive strategy of sales training and development for APAC region
- Responsible for ongoing sales force training requirements and objectives to ensure staffs are equipped with the change of product offerings and market demands
- Design and implement sales product knowledge and selling skill programs for sales and leadership team
- Develop, writes, and coordinates training materials
- Work with marketing leadership and marketing operations to train and execute new selling tools.
- Manage, coach, develop and inspire direct reports and sales team members to deliver the best results possible
- Be subject matter expert related to sales training in the digital dental industry
- Develop APAC Sales competencies in relation to coaching & training, performance results & outcomes
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of health care and or pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 5 years field sales experience in the device industry with surgical experience strongly preferred
- 5 years project management experience, healthcare preferred
- Strong coaching, mentoring and motivational skills that are scalable to senior sales leadership positions
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and visual communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289