The Help Desk fields all Help Desk calls from users and creates the initial record of the request. You will be responsible for support of all desktop hardware, software and telecommunications equipment. You are the front line in support of company users and will provide assistance via phone, email, chat and in person when required.
- Effectively manage issues through multiple forms of inbound requests including calls, e-mails, Chat, web forms, or client tracking/ticketing databases.
- Instruct end users in the appropriate use of equipment, software, and/or reference materials.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to hardware/software, password resets, Microsoft operating systems, security, desktop applications, and peripherals.
- Work closely with other team members to identify and suggest resolutions and improvements.
- Contacts third-party vendors for warranty service & repair.
Technical Support: 80% time
- Provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all end users and internal network
- Perform question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone and by remote desktop for computer (PC) software
- Troubleshoot network printer problems
Hardware/Software Troubleshooting 20%time
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop/laptop hardware, software and peripherals
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, e-mail, Internet, VPN, and local-area network access problems
- Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- 2 plus years of IT end user support with a wide range of technical experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two-year helpdesk experience in a corporate environment preferred.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), A+, Network +, preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexibility with work schedule.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential. Must have ability to prioritize, be highly organized and work well under pressure. Must be able to work independently, as well as collaborate inter-departmentally, with key Stakeholders. Must be able to work effectively with others and have good interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume to email@example.com (R1219552)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org (R1219552)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552