- Provide support to the Plant HSSE Advisor and work closely with the plant management team to ensure the procedures, work instructions and any associated documentation are in conformance to HSSE requirements.
- Support the delivery of local HSSE initiatives/programmes
- Conduct safety induction to new employees on the safety rules & regulation of organization with relation to their job responsibilities.
- Provide support in the implementation of Company programs & standards and monitor compliance with Company Group policies, expectations and applicable local legislations.
- Assist the Management Representative in establishing, developing and maintaining of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System to ensure that environmental procedures and requirements are implemented, maintained and reviewed to meet Company's quality and environmental objectives.
- Assist in planning and managing HSSE verification programs within the operation, ensuring recommendations are actioned and follow-up, as well as monitor that the plant procedures and practices are up-to-date, understood and consistently followed and report when gaps are identified.
- Assist in coordinating all HSE monitoring and testing in compliance to the applicable legislation and other requirements.
- As the backup Fire Safety Manager for the site as and when needed.
- Possess a Diploma in Safety/Engineering related field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment, demonstrating good knowledge of the production process and/or local HSSE requirements, with 2 years' of related HSSE experience in Chemical, Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Industry an advantage.
- Good working knowledge and experience with ISO Management System, especially ISO 14001/9001
- Strong skills in MS Office - Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Independent, meticulous and able to multi-task
- Ability to liaise across all levels of staff and management
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks assigned and strong attention to details
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551