The Professional Services/Implementation Manager will be responsible and serve as a POC for all the technical aspects of the programs.
The Professional Services/Implementation Manager will assist the Program Manager in promoting technical program activities such as preparation and participation in design reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, FAT, OSAT, SSAT, Etc.). Will be responsible for the program requirements compliance.
- Responsible for leading the on-site deployment activities, administer all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates.
- Customer centric, becoming the person our customers trust and value
- Problem solver, taking ownership and team player with hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative to resolution.
- Working knowledge of cyber processes, implementation and system operations
- Require to work closely and cooperate with the engineering, R&D, and Pre-Sale Teams in the Overseas HQ of the company .
- Will be responsible for subcontractors' scope definition and the program's technical SOW's .
- Will be the technical POC for the local team of support and deployment engineers .
- Provide hands-on professional services as a senior network and security architect.
- Require to support the Sales Director in technical Pre-Sale activities .
- Ability to participate in a multi-task environment
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
Expected Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 5 years' experience in R&D/ System Engineering/ Professional Services or similar
- Ability to understand and analyze complicated, multidisciplinary and distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with operating systems: Linux and Windows
- Hands-on experience with Storage (NetApp) and Virtualization (VMware)
- Hands-on experience with Networking: Switches & Routers (such as Cisco, Juniper, Arista, HPE)
- Hands-on experience with Security products: Firewalls (such as Check Point, Fortinet, Palo Alto), Anti-Virus, NAC (such as ACS, ISE, Portnox, Forescout), RSA
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving with Kibana, Prometheus and Grafana - Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving with Micro services environment - Docker and Kubernetes Nice to have
- Experience with SQL databases - Nice to have
- Experience with BigData, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Flink - Nice to have
- Knowledge and understanding of CD/CI processes - Nice to have
- Knowledge of scripting like: Ansible, bash, python - Nice to have
- Working over on-prem environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering - Nice to have
Note: Candidate need to clear Security Clearance
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194