- Subject matter expert in customer experience technologies and solutioning who can innovate holistic customer experiences across interactions and journeys.
- Define how the customer interactions and journeys tie up multiple digital platforms into compound offerings.
- Collaborate with the Commercial and Customer Service functions to define roadmaps, architecture and technology selection.
- Define, design, implement and manage a suite of high-quality, robust and scalable digital CX platforms & capabilities to achieve the CX vision.
- Partner with business stakeholders and product owners in understanding business needs/priorities and coordinate the efforts to deploy the solutions
- Translate business requirements and break down component of the features and functionalities into clear technical specifications for Agile development team
- Manage an off-shore development team in delivering and supporting high-quality solutions/deliverables
- Manage the overall operational stability of platforms & solutions
- Ensure technical staff in charge of maintaining and supporting the solutions has the necessary technical skills
- Diagnose and resolve any technical failures that occur
- Responsible for working with engineers to building maintain modern Web applications on Cloud infrastructure to be used across the business and customers.
- As a member of the Technology team, has the responsibility to maintain the design integrity of the Enterprise Architecture
- Manage and prioritize requests and ensure priorities are aligned to business requirements
- Manage stakeholder communication on project deliverables and implement effective and efficient project management practices for development teams
- Proactively evaluate and analyze any challenges in product features and concepts along with delivery pipeline, plan and take actions to mitigate delays to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Plan and secure quality solutions including customizations through timely testing before they are deployed
- Lead employees to meet the organisation's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Consciously create an engaging workplace culture that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Maintain two-way transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of architecture skills in designing digital customer experience solutions, preferably in the Shipping Industry
- At least 5 years of successfully implement CX solutions on web and mobile platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in digital trends such as Customer 360, DXP, CMS, WEM, eCommerce, CRM, API economy, Process automation and able to connect the dots between all these platforms within a single customer journey.
- Good understanding of CX processes and underlying data in the shipping industry
- Proven track record of driving changes in processes and organizations, while maintaining working relationships with key business customers
- Good technical understanding of digital CX platforms and technologies
- Knowledge of working with API integration
- Technical knowledge in Zendesk will be ideal
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects, including the use of appropriate tools: Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, MS Planner or equivalent Microsoft Project, Visio, and all
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex risks and issues
- Skilled at analyzing complex business issues with the ability to effectively communicate these issues to stakeholders
- Able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solution
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096