- Manage Salesforce implementation projects and staff to achieve business objectives aligning to company direction.
- Engaging with key business and stakeholders in gathering of business requirements
- To identify processes, roadmaps or gaps if any to meet implementation objectives.
- Work with the technical developers on design, development and potential customizations to the product.
- Lead technical reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specifics to business needs.
- Share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to projects and initiatives and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
- Provide mentoring and technical training for staff in the Salesforce Consulting department.
- Minimum bachelor degree in computer science/engineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technology including 5 years in Salesforce development
- Experience in dealing with large and complex Salesforce integration project
- Salesforce certifications is ideal (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features, including knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
- Knowledge of Salesforce implementation best practices and strategies.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096