Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the company's infrastructure services.
- Plan, organize, consolidate project requirements from various product or service owners and develop a project tracking plan. Procure infrastructure services and manage the vendors involved with installation.
- Participate as a key contributor in Disaster Recovery Exercise.
- Primary responsibility is to install, configure and support the infrastructure services including but not limited to Citrix and MS Remote Desktop Services. Secondary support to Backup Infrastructure and File/Print Servers. Complementary experience in Active Directory and PowerShell.
- Maximize systems performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting with periodic reporting of health status and capacity management, leveraging monitoring tools such as WhatsUP Gold, OpManager or Solarwinds.
- Arrange scheduled upgrades, incident management, and perform pre-emptive firmware or OS upgrades where necessary.
- Vulnerabilities Assessment and Remediation.
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MCSA/E are advantages.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with good and diversified knowledge in IT infrastructure services.
- Relevant working experience in more than one of the following technologies:
- Windows Server Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Citrix (XenApp, Xen Desktop) and MS Remote Desktop Services.
- WhatsUP Gold, OpManager, Solarwinds.
- Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Trendmicro APEX1 and WSUS.
Canete Christopher Miguel EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23112144