Mandated by our client who is a growing global enterprise software company to search high driven self-starter Inside Sales Manager to help them grow the market in Asia.
This is a regional role where you will be based in Singapore and handling ASEAN, China and India market. You will be part of the Business Development team to identify new sales opportunities, growth strategic relationships and maximize the opportunities.
- Be a hunter, door opener, cold caller and networker
- Drive strong pipeline management to deliver strong results
- Develop sales strategy and identify high value prospects
- Develop a strong understand of customer behavior in the Chinese market and lifecycle to accelerate customer acquisition and engagement
- Introduce products and services to clients and build revenue
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Strong tele-marketing credential with a proven track record of success in dynamic sales environments.
- Good presentation and strong communication skills
- Good team player and ability to work independently
- Able to identify and qualify the prospect over the phone
- High level understanding of sales process
- Able to communicate and write in fluent Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certification) in order to liaise with native Mandarin speaking associates and partners
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289