- Develop client-centric features in IOS platform
- Build, support and maintain high quality, maintainable mobile applications
- Work closely with product management and experience design team to define and refine feature specifications.
- Analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability and stability of our mobile applications.
- Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in IOS Swift development
- Strong foundation in computer science with a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in mobile device provisioning, deployment, and account management
- Understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design, specifically in the mobile world
- Mastery in professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Resonate with our mission to make financial services fairer, faster and more accessible to the world
- Inquisitive with an analytical mind to understand the various facets of developing a product, from technical requirements to business decisions
- Driven and proactive in exploring creative solutions to solve challenging problems
- Empathetic with our customers' pain points and base your decisions upon solving their problems
- Unafraid to challenge the team if you feel something can be done in a better way
- Communicative, fun and open-minded to work together with
Bonus skills and attributes
- Practical experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience in building automated test cases for mobile application (i.e Unit testing, integration testing)
- Have previous experience in startups, especially in the FinTech domain
- Actively contribute back to the community through open source repositories, blogging, public speaking
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536