We are looking for iOS Developer who can handle the responsibility of product development (Mobile/Tablet - platform) with a small team and needs to work closely with the Product team, software developers, and data scientists. He will develop the game-related engagement modules.
- Develop and maintain various game applications and features
- Produce clean and efficient applications based on the specifications which can be integrated with other product modules.
- Documenting the application code scripts, including, drafts, revisions, and final directions.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Perform maintenance activities for new and existing application features & modules.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in native mobile application development in games.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Solid knowledge of Objective C/Swift, C/C++, Cocoa Touch, Core Graphics, Core Animation, XCode.
- Solid experience with one or more - Cocos2d, Spritekit, Solar2D (CoronaSDK), Amazon lumberyard, Flutter, Nodejs or Ionic.
- Good understanding of 2D/3D game development and design.
- Proven experience and knowledge of working in an Agile approach and SDLC.
- In-depth knowledge of Restful / SOAP API, JSON, Nodejs.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence.
- Experience with CI/CD and tools like Git, Mercurial, Jenkins.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096