We are looking for iOS Developer who can handle the responsibility of product development (Mobile/Tablet - iOS platform) with a small team and needs to work closely with the Product team and software developers.
- Develop and build various iOS applications and features
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- To design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as continuous. production of new versions of the application.
- Perform maintenance activities for new and existing application features & modules.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in iOS development
- Solid knowledge of Swift, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Core Data and low-level C-based libraries.
- In-depth knowledge of Restful / SOAP API, JSON, Nodejs.
- Familiar with CI/CD and tools like Git, Mercurial, Jenkins.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096