- Work closely with the Product team, UI/UX Designers and QA Engineers to develop, release and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- Develop modularized code for reusability and increase efficiency.
- Explore and evaluate the practicality of new technologies to improve existing processes and/or products.
- Be accountable and take ownership of your own work.
Experience / Training
- 3-5 years of iOS application development experience
- Programming experience in Swift and/or Objective-C
- Deep understanding about iOS SDK, OOP, SOLID principles
- Working knowledge with several architectural approaches including MVVM and popular libraries.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including unit testing and UI testing techniques.
- Extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging, continuous integration and version control.
- Developed and maintained apps that have been pushed to App Store.
- Experience working in an Agile based development work culture with TDD.
- Experience in developing custom UI components.
- Experience working with Bluetooth wearable devices is a plus.
- Experience implementing audio/video calls is a plus.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and also to collaborate with other team members.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958