What You Will Be Doing:
- Product engineering effort to innovate new products.
- Design and develop Industry 4.0 robotics solutions (robotic workflow software, elevator integration, video analytics, IoT) for clients to automate workflows
- Manage your projects and clients independently under supervision of project leader
- Develop, document, test, and review solutions and proposals with a focus on delivering positive ROI for clients
- Work as part of a self-organizing team
- Explore new solutions and opportunities within the robotics space for existing and new clients
What You Need:
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- 3 years' experience in design and development of robotics, IoT solution, automation solution
- System level integration/deployment experience with automation solutions or enterprise software (WMS/MES/etc) are plus
- Understanding of IOT/embedded system to debug existing solution is a plus
- Experience participating in solution configurations/overall architecture design and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS) is desirable
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194