- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
This person will be involving in the implementation of SuccessFactors project and subsequently part of the Support & Maintenance of the HR Systems and corresponding interfaces including SuccessFactors and Concur. To manage a team of 3 members who will be part of the support and maintenance of HR systems.
- Be part of the IT team for implementation, support and managing the system implementer of the SAP SuccessFactors project.
- Analyse the current business requirements and processes and recommend / develop solutions to meet the business needs.
- Involve in design, analyze configure and document SAP SuccessFactors based on business requirements.
- Support and enhance various SuccessFactors components including Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll (Singapore and China specific), On boarding, Time tracking, PMGM, LMS, Recruitment and Compensation Management to meet client needs.
- Assisting in testing process (developing and maintaining test scripts and scenarios) to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user's lack of experience.
- Assisting in application support, system testing and training of end users.
- Prepare documentation and training materials as and when needed.
- Ensure deliverables are completed within deadlines, and the quality of deliverables meet client expectations.
- Collaborating with consultants from other modules such as Finance, Concur, etc for Integrations.
- Managing the team of 3 members who support and maintain HR systems and interfaces including SuccessFactors and Concur.
- Bachelor's in computer science, Information Systems, or relevant studies.
- At least 5 years of people management experiences and 10 years of project management experiences.
- Experienced in full cycle of HR SAP modules especially Employee Central and EC Payroll.
- Experienced in vendor management and regional coordination during projects
- Experenced in Successfactor Payroll and regional implementation
- Working with the SAP SuccessFactor cloud implementation methodology and project planning (at least few full cycle implementations with functional experiences with SAP SuccessFactor Payroll)
- SAP SuccessFactors (SF) Certified in module like Employee Central and EC payroll
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "IS&T (SAP HR)"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423